Escape Room Mystery in King of Prussia is fully staffed! We do have openings from time to time, so check back later. In the mean time, the following is the job description:
What we do: Our customers are locked in uniquely themed rooms. For one hour they must work to solve a series of puzzles to “escape” the room, just like they are in a real life app or television show. On the surface, it is a fun attraction, but it is serious business- in need of outgoing individuals who like people and take pride in what they do. If you like puzzles and working with people, this is the perfect job for you!
· Provide excellent customer service
· Greet customers enthusiastically & make them comfortable
· Attentively monitor game play to give an exceptional experience
· Reset the rooms for the next group of adventurers (no prior knowledge or similar experience is needed.)
· Misc: Cleaning, reception & other team duties.
· Detailed Oriented
· Professional appearance and excellent hospitality skills
· Willing to wear costumes
· Good observation skills
· You must like people and have a desire to help others succeed
· Problem solving and decision making skills
· Service oriented
· Willingness to work reception periodically
Required education and experience:
· High school or equivalent
· Customer Service: 1 year
· Acting or drama experience is helpful and encouraged!
We are open every day of the week & shifts can fluctuate depending on demand. We need people who are flexible & we will be flexible with you as well.